ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: dependency check on compile with JDK 1.3 and ANT 1.3beta2
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 06:53:26 GMT
Cameron,

I not sure exactly what you setup is but you may like to read about the
<depend> task. This will be part of Ant 1.3

http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/~checkout~/jakarta-ant/docs/manua
l/OptionalTasks/depend.html?rev=1.2&content-type=text/html

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au