ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: consistent directory structure
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 03:46:12 GMT
Richard,

This is a topic which has been actively discussed on the Ant-Dev mailing
list.
As an example checkout this thread

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=97498027200001&w=2&r=1

There is the start of an initiative, CJAN, which may address some of this
(the jars part).

Anyway, my advice would to don your flameproof suit and post this to the
general mailing list where issues that affect the consistency between
projects may be more widely heard.

Conor