ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Lynch" <bly...@4charity.com>
Subject RE: ejbc compiling errors
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:48:07 GMT
Dave,

Version is:
Ant version 1.3beta1 compiled on February 6 2001
(Oddly enough, built in the future :) )

Here's how I'm using it:

<target name="ejb">
  <ejbjar srcdir="${rel.path}/classes"
    descriptordir="${ejb.descriptor.dir}/${ejb.name}"
    basejarname="${ejb.name}"

    <weblogic
      destdir="${rel.path}/newejbs"
      classpath="${rel.path}/classes:${weblogic.jar}:${weblogicaux.jar}"
      keepgeneric="true"
    />
  <include name="**/${ejb.name}-ejb-jar.xml" />
  <exclude name="**/*weblogic*.xml" />
  </ejbjar>
</target>

I'm also creating multiple ejb's, not one big one.

Thanks,
--Bill