ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bill Lynch" <bly...@4charity.com>
Subject ejbc compiling errors
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:31:16 GMT
All,

I've having continued problems using the weblogic task in the ejbjar task. I
believe I have correctly configured my classpath, included all necessary
jars and deployment descriptors.

I can verify the intermediate Jar is being produced correctly by using the
keepgeneric="true" attribute of the weblogic task. From the looks of it,
that jar file is correct. The errors I get occur when the call to
weblogic.ejbc is made. Specifically:

[ejbjar] building MyJar.jar with 6 files
  [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: weblogic.boot.ZipSource
  [ejbc] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found
errors
  [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(ejbc.java:328)
  [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)
  [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:353)
  [ejbc] Java Result: 1

In my classpath I have the path to the classes included in the Jar file, the
weblogic.jar (includes ejbc classes) and the weblogicaux.jar (j2ee classes).
I've verified this classpath is passed to the java process that forks for
ejbc by doing "ant -verbose"

Any ideas? Has anyone gotten the ejbjar task to work with weblogic 5.1? Any
sample task code would be appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,
--Bill