ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michaƫl Smith" <news_mich...@hotmail.com>
Subject Evaluating whether a property is set true or false
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:28:48 GMT
I read in a property file containing:

deploy.deployable = false

inside my build.xml, I do something like:

    <target name="build_tar" if="deploy.deployable">
        <echo message="deploy.deployable = ${deploy.deployable}"/>

And in the results, I see the target is executed and it echoes the value as
false.  I understand the if only checks if the property is set and not it's
value.  Is it possible to check a properties value?  What I'm trying to do
is allow the user to set whether their app is deployed or not via a property
file.

Is it possible?