ant-user mailing list archives

From "Sue Spielman" <sue_spiel...@hotmail.com>
Subject Accessing a fileset element
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 02:29:55 GMT
Can someone offer any assistance for this situation:
I have a directory that contains many subdirectories. Many of the subdir
contain source for an EJB. I want to avoid having to make separate build.xml
files for each EJB since they are basically the same. Is there a way to
access the element of a fileset so that I can use the directory name as a
parameter to name the jar file? If I am able to do this then I can have 1
target that takes care of all of the EJB builds without having to a
build.xml for each one in the subdir. I did notice that there was mention of
a weblogic ejbtask on this list, but I'm not using weblogic. If this is
possible to do a brief sample would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Sue