ant-user mailing list archives

From "Gollapudi, Amit" <agollap...@agedwards.com>
Subject RE: jikes and Ant vs. javac 1.3
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:51:11 GMT
A potential problem that may or may not impact you is Jikes's integration
with JPDA.  If you compile your code with Jikes, you will not be able to
debug your code using JPDA-compatible debuggers.  In general, if you use
debuggers, Jikes has been known to cause problems.  This is listed as one of
the known issues/bugs but no one seems to know of a way to fix it.

Amit

Notice: Since e-mail messages sent between you and A.G. Edwards & Sons, Inc. ("AGE") and
its employees are transmitted over the Internet, AGE cannot assure that such messages are
secure. You should be careful in transmitting information to AGE that you consider confidential.
If you are uncomfortable with such risks, you may decide not to use e-mail to communicate
with AGE. Although you may be sending an e-mail message to a specific AGE employee, other
AGE employees may review such messages. Additionally, your e-mail messages to AGE may, consistent
with AGE's regulatory requirements and retention policies, be retained. You should also be
aware that e-mail messages may be delayed or undelivered. AGE does not accept orders to effect
transactions or other similar instructions through e-mail messages.