ant-user mailing list archives

From Brett Ramdeen <>
Subject RE: Building a hirechial build system
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:50:50 GMT
Yes it is possible to make a hierarchial build system using ant.  There is a
built in task called <ant> that allows you to specify an ant build script as
well as the target within that script to run.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ori Burstein []
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2001 10:41 AM
Cc: Gadi Berman
Subject: Building a hirechial build system

I would like to know if it's possible to build a hirerchial build system
using ant, just like you do with makefiles.
For that I assume I need a way to include ant files in some way, or is there
a different approach for doing that with ant ?
Also, is there a place where I can find ant templates ?
For example - for building Java beans, etc.
Thanks, Ori.

View raw message