ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Lecho <Stefan.Le...@iconmedialab.com>
Subject Passing multiple files to java task
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:06:46 GMT
In my build file I want to execute a java program,
which takes exactly one parameter, a couple of times. The files
to be used as parameter should be collected and then
passed one after the other to the java class.

Collecting all the files can be done with a fileset:
<fileset dir="basedir">
	<include name="**/*.bmf"/>
</fileset>

The question however is: How can the files "collected
in the fileset", be passed one after the other to the
java task ?

<java classname="MyUtility">
	"for each file in $fileset"
	<arg value="$file"/>
</java>

Stefan Lecho		Internet Application Developer
			Wireless Technical Contact
ICON Medialab, Brussels +32.2.506.23.31
http://www.iconmedialab.com