ant-user mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: JNTSVC - HELP!
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:41:27 GMT

Many thanks, that fixed it.  <sheepish>I didn't read the doc closely
enough</sheepish>.  All the examples used env and I just copied.

> If it doesn't work please run ant with the -debug option ant
> post (or mail)
> the relevant parts of the output.
>
> As I'm currently looking for a Report-writer for Java - is
> this product
> available standalone, or just embedded integrated with one of
> the products?
>
> Nico

Sorry, but the service is a monitoring process for a custom (read externally
contracted) report generation program.  I don't think it would be of use.
Have you considered using FOP as your report-writer?

John.

of this email.