ant-user mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: JNTSVC - HELP!
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 10:31:06 GMT

Thanks.

I've got jntsvc.exe in <project>/bin and a command file: /src/ntsvc.dat
which looks like...

/svcmain:com.experian.report.server.ReportService
/out:MyService.exe
/displayname:Report Service v. 97
/servicename:rptsvc
/eventsource:Report Service
/base:./build/classes
/r
lib/ftp.jar
lib/JTurbo.jar
lib/msservice.jar
lib/servlet.jar
lib/xml.jar
lib/xt.jar
*.class

and in build.xml

<target name="service" depends="jars" description="Creates an NT service">
	<exec executable="${bin}/jntsvc.exe">
		<env key="@" value="${src}/ntsvc.dat"/>
	</exec>
</target>

Any help is very much appreciated.  Is there anyway to get out of ant
_exactly_ what is being executed - command args et al?

John.

of this email.