ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Typical Usage Question
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:21:26 GMT
Regarding keeping the .properties file in source safe:  I created one called
build.properties.dist that I keep in source safe.  It has all of the
properties I expect people to have with some examples and // comments to
explain the properties.  I don't call it build.properties because I don't
want them to have a .properties file for ant to find when they check out our
build files.  I want to force them to configure it first.

K.C.