ant-user mailing list archives

From Marlon Pearson <mpear...@Blackhog.com>
Subject Getting a list of files
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 17:37:27 GMT

I'm running ant1.2 and trying to get it to compile a set of jsp files.
The jsp files are scattered under a directory hierarchy and I'm using
the jsp compiler that is part of BEA's weblogic product.

The solaris command line for this task would look something like
	% java weblogic.jspc  `find . -name '*.jsp' -print`

The problem I'm having with ant is generating the list of jsp files in
a form that can be used by the <java> target.  I don't want to hardcode
a list of jsp files in the build.xml. I want the list to be generated by ant
during execution.

I could use <exec> but I'd like to see if there is a more generic way
of doing this. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Marlon
Blackhog, Inc.