ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: junitreport styledir parameter doesn't get index.html or styl eshe et.css
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:04:31 GMT
Stupid limitation, I forgot this one. It is not copying at all the files you
mentioned.

Will fix it this afternoon. As a workaround, for now, use the copy task to
copy these 2 files.

Thanks for reporting.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France
 iMediation - http://www.imediation.com <http://www.imediation.com/>
company.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Andrews [mailto:martin@oopl.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 5:14 AM
To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: junitreport styledir parameter doesn't get index.html or styleshe
et.css

Hi all,

If I use the junitreport task without the styledir parameter, my report
directory
gets a copy of the index.html files and the stylesheet.css file from the
optional.jar.

If I do use the styledir parameter, my report directory does not get these
files.  I
have tried putting a copy in the styledir, but it doesn't copy them over.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Marty