ant-user mailing list archives

From "M.A.Dunphy" <madun...@bigfoot.com>
Subject problem using the wlrun task
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:05:19 GMT
Hi all,

When I configure this task, I supply a custom argument using the args
attribute. This argument points to a properties file used by our ejbs etc.
But when ant calls java (to run wl) it puts the arg attribute at the end of
the command (i.e after the wl mainclass weblogic.Server) and as a result our
code cant file the properties file. Now if I cut and paste the java calls to
a window and re-arrange the calls such that weblogic.Server is at the end,
then it works no problem.

Anybody come across this behavour before? any solution? Is is our code that
is the problem?

Thanks

Mick