ant-user mailing list archives

From "M.A.Dunphy" <madun...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Building path like structures
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:36:27 GMT
Hi all,

After reading the ant documentation, I'm still confused as to how best to
construct path like structures (i.e classpath). There seems to be so many
ways to do the same thing (i.e. path, references, filesets etc..). I have
some "test" targets that need the "project" classes to compile and as such
I've created the path <path id="project.class.path"
path="${java.class.path}" location="${build.src.classes}"/> so that I get
the test targets built. Now to run the tests, junit needs to know about the
project classes and test classes. So what is the best way to achieve this,
ie I need to pass to junit the classpaths:
	java classpath
	project classes
	test classes.

Thanks