ant-user mailing list archives

From "M.A.Dunphy" <>
Subject weblogic ejbjar creation failure
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 17:45:46 GMT
Hi all,

This is a strange one. I've created an ant build.xml file for a sampleapp.
All was working OK. Now all of a sudden, the weblogic ebjc tool fails to
overwrite the existing ejbjar file as seen below. Has anybody else seen this
problem and what is the solution. I've a hunch is an environment issue, but
can find out what?

   [ejbjar] building payment.jar with 6 files
     [java] [EJB]: Creating output
     [java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: Could not
delete previous jar C:\Test\Development\SampleApp\build\lib\payment.jar
     [java]     at weblogic.ejbc.backupJar(
     [java]     at weblogic.ejbc.createOutputJar(
     [java]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(
     [java]     at