ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Dunphy <MDun...@Marrakech.com>
Subject junit task DTD definition
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 14:20:33 GMT
Sorry guys,

After looking at this further, I realised I forgot to download the
optional.jar!!

Thanks

Mick

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case,
you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do
not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate
to the official business of Marrakech and shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.