ant-user mailing list archives

From Frank Chang <FCh...@ware2.com>
Subject ejbjar in 1.3b2 and newCMP
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:32:44 GMT
I am still experiencing the following problem when I try to compile CMP
EJBs. I cannot get the <property environment=..> to work under 1.3b2, so I
sticked with 1.3b1 and replaced the optional.jar file from 1.3b2. I am also
using Weblogic 6.

     [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: error in finding weblogic.Home
     [ejbc] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found
errors
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc20.runBody(ejbc20.java:386)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:81)
     [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(ejbc.java:20)
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1

I do have all the weblogic jar files in my classpath because I can compile
my session bean without any problem (ejbjar task). Here is the source for
invoking the ejbjar:

<ejbjar srcdir="${project.classes}"
        descriptordir="${project.sources}"
        destdir="${project.libs}"
        genericjarsuffix="_generic.jar"

    <weblogic destdir="${project.libs}"
            keepgeneric="true"
            suffix="_wl.jar"
            compiler="jikes"

        <classpath>
            <fileset dir="${external.jars}">
                <include name="**/*.jar"/>
            </fileset>
            <pathelement path="${project.classes}"/>
        </classpath>
    </weblogic>

    <patternset refid="ejb-descriptors"/>

    <support dir="${project.classes}" includesfile="${ejb-support}"/>

</ejbjar>

I can invoke weblogic.ejbc from the command line to compile the generated
'*_generic.jar' file without the above error.

My second question is regarding the newCMP flag in ejbjar task. Whenever I
turn it on, it seems to try to look for weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml file
instead of the <beanName>-weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml. Should I be using only
ONE rdbms config file for all my beans? or can I have one for each bean?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!