ant-user mailing list archives

From "Mills, Maurice" <Maurice_Mi...@CINFIN.com>
Subject ejbjar task with WebLogic 6.0
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:29:56 GMT
I am trying to use the EjbJar task with Weblogic 6.0.  When it get to the
step in the build, I get the following output:

     [ejbc] Forking java -classpath  weblogic.ejbc -noexit
C:\workarea\TestApp\l
ib\Quote-generic.jar C:\workarea\TestApp\lib\Quote.jar
Execute:Java13CommandLauncher: java -classpath  weblogic.ejbc -noexit
C:\workare
a\TestApp\lib\Quote-generic.jar C:\workarea\TestApp\lib\Quote.jar
     [ejbc] Unrecognized option: -noexit
     [ejbc] Could not create the Java virtual machine.
     [ejbc] Java Result: 1

Evidently -noexit is not a valid option.  I have tried the command line
printed above and it gives me the same error.  If I remove the -noexit from
the command line, it works fine.

I have looked into the code for this task and it appears that there is no
way to turn this off.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Ant:		1.3 Beta2
WebLogic:	6.0
OS:		W2K
JDK:		1.3