ant-user mailing list archives

From "Slocum, Jim" <jim.slo...@tallan.com>
Subject CVS Get Problems
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:18:40 GMT

I'm currently working on a windows machine and running ant. I'm looking to
use ant to automate the build process, but I'm running into a problem. I'm
connecting to a Unix box that's running the CVS repository.

When I use the command :
	<cvs cvsRoot=":pserver:username@10.0.1.2:/export/home/web/cvsroot"
           package="source" dest="${build}/cvstemp" />

It returns to me with :

	[cvs] cvs checkout: authorization failed: server 10.0.1.2 rejected
access
	[cvs] cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real
password

I'm using the latest version of ant (1.3 beta 3) and can't seem to find a
place that specifies how to sent a password to the server. Do I need to
change my cvsRoot? If I just cvs normally, it works fine.

Can anyone be of any help?

Thanks in advance.
Jim