ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: RE: converting build.xml to html, vim script?
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 22:22:07 GMT
If you're using gvim, on the syntax menu, look for "Convert to HTML".  Of
course, I'm using Gvim 5.7, so things might be slightly different for you.
You could also look at the script itself (syntax/2html.vim).  I think that
it's a simple as sourceing the 2html script when you're in the desired file
(:so $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/2html.vim)

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: Herr Mller [mailto:malte.mueller@freenet.de]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 4:38 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: converting build.xml to html, vim script?

------ urspr√ľngliche Nachricht -------

If you use Vim 5.x, you could use the 2html script.  Vim will syntax
highlight the build file using XML colouring rules, and then the script will
export the current document to colourized html.
I am using gvim 5.3. Obviously I'm a novice. How do I invoke that script?
Thanks a lot,
Malte
--

IhrPreis.de - Aus Freude am Sparen! Hier klicken:
http://www.freenet.de/shopping/wunschpreis/index.html