ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Vernum <>
Subject RE: Evaluating whether a property is set true or false
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 23:54:04 GMT
> > Is it possible to check a properties value?  What I'm trying to do
> > is allow the user to set whether their app is deployed or not via a
> property
> > file.

> Not at the moment. I suggest you raise an enhancement request on

In the short-term (and perhaps long term) you could write a task
 that behaves like <available> and sets a property based on the
 value of another.
Perhaps something like
	<equal property="" left="${app.deployable}" right="true">

I can't think of better names than left and right, but I'm sure someone else can.
I can't imagine that would be hard to whip up.

View raw message