ant-user mailing list archives

From David Dean <dd...@xippix.com>
Subject problems using jlink
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:58:25 GMT
I'm trying to create a JAR file using jlink. I want to produce it
by adding a few individual class files to a preexisting JAR file.
I can not seem to make it preserve the path of the individual
files I'm adding.

I've tried:

         <jlink compress="true" outfile="${InstallDir}/MyApplet2.jar">
             <mergefiles >
                 <pathelement path="${InstallDir}/MyApplet1Applet.jar" />
                 <pathelement
path="com/acme/viewer/navigator/Navigator.class" />
                 <pathelement
path="com/acme/viewer/navigator/Navigator.properties" />
             </mergefiles>
         </jlink>

and also using an embedded fileset for the individual files. In
both cases the files paths were lost when added to the output
JAR.

-Dave