ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Davies <JDav...@Ceon.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar in Ant 1.3
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:46:43 GMT
You timing is impeccable Conor. Next week I will be migrating our beans from
WLS 5.1 to 6.0. I elaready have Ant scripts written, so I should be able to
give the <ejbjar> task a good test! Thanks for getting to ready for WLS 6.

- Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 5:06 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: ejbjar in Ant 1.3

I have just sent the Ant 1.3 Beta 2 announcement and I would just like to
draw the attention of the <ejbjar> users to the updated documentation. I
would appreciate feedback on these updates.

In particular, I would like to have any feedback from people using Weblogic
6.0 about whether they encounter any problems using <ejbjar> and <wlrun>. I
know a couple of users reported problems in the last couple of weeks and
I'd like to know if these problems remain.

Thanks
Conor