ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Inskeep <>
Subject Re: ejbc compiling errors
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 20:09:19 GMT
Many people have, myself included. Can you send an example of the tag as
you're using it? Also, what version (do ant -version) of ant are you using?

FWIW, my ejbs target is pasted below. I'm using the xml file naming
convention to show what jars to build, rather than specifying one big jar.

<target name="ejbs" depends="compile">
     <mkdir dir="${ejbjar.jar.dir}" />
     <ejbjar srcdir="${build.dir}"
             descriptordir="${src.dir}" flatdestdir="true">
       <include name="**/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/*weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <weblogic destdir="${ejbjar.jar.dir}" >
         <classpath refid="classpath.ejb.ref" />

At 10:31 AM 2/5/01 -0600, you wrote:
>I've having continued problems using the weblogic task in the ejbjar task. I
>believe I have correctly configured my classpath, included all necessary
>jars and deployment descriptors.
>I can verify the intermediate Jar is being produced correctly by using the
>keepgeneric="true" attribute of the weblogic task. From the looks of it,
>that jar file is correct. The errors I get occur when the call to
>weblogic.ejbc is made. Specifically:
>[ejbjar] building MyJar.jar with 6 files
>   [ejbc] ERROR: Error from ejbc: weblogic.boot.ZipSource
>   [ejbc] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found
>   [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(
>   [ejbc]     at
>   [ejbc]     at weblogic.ejbc.main(
>   [ejbc] Java Result: 1
>In my classpath I have the path to the classes included in the Jar file, the
>weblogic.jar (includes ejbc classes) and the weblogicaux.jar (j2ee classes).
>I've verified this classpath is passed to the java process that forks for
>ejbc by doing "ant -verbose"
>Any ideas? Has anyone gotten the ejbjar task to work with weblogic 5.1? Any
>sample task code would be appreciated too.
>Thanks in advance,

View raw message