ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Inskeep <dave.insk...@bea.com>
Subject Re: ejbc compiling errors
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 20:09:19 GMT
Many people have, myself included. Can you send an example of the tag as
you're using it? Also, what version (do ant -version) of ant are you using?

FWIW, my ejbs target is pasted below. I'm using the xml file naming
convention to show what jars to build, rather than specifying one big jar.

<target name="ejbs" depends="compile">
     <mkdir dir="${ejbjar.jar.dir}" />
     <ejbjar srcdir="${build.dir}"
             descriptordir="${src.dir}" flatdestdir="true">
       <include name="**/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/*weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <weblogic destdir="${ejbjar.jar.dir}" >
         <classpath refid="classpath.ejb.ref" />
       </weblogic>