ant-user mailing list archives

From Bevan Arps <bevan.a...@actfs.co.nz>
Subject Re: echo me this
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:15:35 GMT
msew wrote:

> what do I need to do to print out that classpath? :-)
>
> i tried various combinations of:
>
>                <echo message="${classpath}" />
>                <echo message="${baseClasspath}" />

It seems to me that you're running into an issue of different types of
"thing".

In my understanding ${myvar} will substitute the value of the *property*
called myvar.

I believe that classpaths and filesets are not properties - but some
other kind of thing.

Bevan Arps, OO Analyst                    email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).