ant-user mailing list archives

From Deryk Sinotte <deryk.sino...@audesi.com>
Subject RE: XML include
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:17:40 GMT
There is someone that took a quick cut at building an XInclude processor
that has basic functionality.  You can find it here:

http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/XInclude/

The spec is relatively immature so there is not a lot out there.  Cocoon has
one as well but it is fairly integrated.  The one above is a single class.

We found that for our purposes, we needed to build our own. Can't say right
now if it will make it's way back to the Ant crowd in the near future.
We're still going through internal usage testing to see how it pans out.  We
went away from the XInclude spec when it came to determining how to include
ranges so ours is a custom solution.

Deryk
Wind River Systems