ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic Targets
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:32:30 GMT
Hi,

At 01:57  23/2/01 -0800, Nate Jones wrote:
>Hey all,
>  Upon restructuring my company's build scripts, I stumbled upon the
>following problem.

Yep this is a common request. At the current time it seems unlikely to make
it directly into ants core though. My suggested solution would be to use
antcall to execute each of them (overiding properties each time) or
alternatively use XSL. XSL is definetly the better option but it requires
more understanding ;)

Cheers,

Pete