ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: consistent directory structure
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 06:38:05 GMT
At 09:26  8/2/01 -0800, you wrote:
> [...]

He doesn't think what we are doing is correct. He believes ant should be
simpler, string based and more specific to smallish java projects rather
than a general build system. Interesting direction but ant had already
grown past this and it would not be fair to abandon the user base that
already had been using ant for other build processes.

Cheers,

Pete