ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant is recompiling every time
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:49:42 GMT
--- Peoter Veliki <peoter_veliki@hotmail.com> wrote:
> There is a group of 6 files that will recomile every time I build, even
> if I touch nothing and do nothing inbetween.  [...]
>
> Can anyone explain what is causing this and how to fix it?

You are probably pointing the <javac> task to them in the wrong way. You
need to point "srcdir" up to the path just before the package hierarchy
begins. If you specifically include files, give their paths relative to
what "srcdir" is set to. See the latest version of the user doc for more
details.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)