ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Solaris packages integration
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:34:50 GMT
There have been discussions about having a separate place for contributed
tasks that wouldn't be part of "standard" Ant (nor supported by ant-dev).
I was looking into setting up an Ant-contrib project on Sourceforge, but
things got hectic for me, so I haven't done anything more towards that
yet. Things should be settling down soon, so I can look into it again --
or anyone else who wants to take it on in the meantime is welcome to do
that.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)