ant-user mailing list archives

From Raphael PIERQUIN <pierq...@agisphere.com>
Subject buffi helps you to lauch ant or make from emacs
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:50:49 GMT
I happen to work on multiple projects, and some of them build with
ant, while some other build with Makefile. I use this dot el (see
attachement), so that emacs is able to know wether it should lauch
make or ant when I run the compile command.  (basicaly, it recursively
looks for a Makefile or a build.xml file in the parent directories of
the file you're editing).

It works quite well, I think some of you may want to use it. (Note
that it won't work if your build file name is not 'build.xml'.)

You might find it usefull even if you never use Makefile, even if it
is somewhat redundant with the -find option of ant.
--
Raphael PIERQUIN
AGISphere S.A.