ant-user mailing list archives

From One Way <oneway_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <javac> compiles files with no changes
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 22:09:39 GMT
> Is this:
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.framework.TestCase
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.oroinc.net.ftp.FTPClient
> Compiling 3 source files to D:devcmsuildejb

> really the output you get from ant, or did it get "broken" while
> transferring it to the list? At first I don't know why there is a a
> ClassNotFoundException (do you have junit and/or ftp-tasks in your
> buildfile)?

Right, I do not have junit and ftp-tasks, so ClassNotFoundException is
valid.

> And second the path seems to be totally wrong. All backslashes
> removed and it seems /b was interpreted as an escape-code.

The 'real' path should be D:/dev/cms/build/ejb (I replaced backslashed
with
forward slashes)

> More questions:

> 1. What version of Ant are you using?
Ant version 1.2 compiled on October 24 2000

> 2. On which OS?
W2K, JDK 1.3

> 3. What command-interpreter are you using?
Win32 Console (from MultiEdit). I tried it with W2K command prompt, no
difference.

> 4. 'cmscontroller' is *not* part of the java-package? (It shouldn't)
../cmscontroller/cmscontroller*.java are files of the application being
built.

Also, I'm getting 'can't open D:/Apps/jdk1.3/lib/tzmappings'
warning/error in prepare task,
It disappears if I remove <tstamp/> tag. It does not seem to be related
to the problem I'm having though.