ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: build.xml and .inc file organization/structure
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 21:53:26 GMT
Actually, that's not the kind of "include" mechanism I meant. What I was
talking about is a mechanism that would allow you to "include" other
build-files at run-time.

BTW: Your suggestion wouldn't work for me under any circumstance, since my
compiles are not straightforward, so I can't just have a single <javac>
task to deal with them.

Thanks,
Diane

=====