ant-user mailing list archives

From "Clark, Stacie" <SCl...@ccpace.com>
Subject Seaparate command window
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 17:23:51 GMT
I would like to use Ant to start a server in a separate command window
before running another task that uses that server. I am able to start the
server, but I cannot get access to the command window to stop it. How do I
run a separate window? I have tried starting the server as a java task with
fork set true, and I have tried using the exec task and starting the server
from a bat file.  No go. I am using Ant 1.2 (oct 24, 2000), jdk 1.3 and
windows 2000.  Ihave tired it command line and also from NetBeans.

Thanks,

Stacie Clark
C. C. Pace
sclark@ccpace.com