ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@BUYMEDIA.com>
Subject RE: VSSGET problems..
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 00:27:33 GMT
Thank you all for replies..it finally worked. Now..is there any chance I can
display only the files it gets or replaces..and not the whole list? Its not
a big deal, but it would be nice to either display just the new/replaced
files, or not display anything at all. Is there an option for that?

Thanks again.