ant-user mailing list archives

From Corey Puffalt <co...@kelman.com>
Subject <script>ing question.
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 22:59:15 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to know how to get a reference to the current project without
knowing its name within a script.  The reason I want to be able to do this
is so that I can generalize some scripts which I plan to use in multiple
project files like so:

<target name="blat">
   <script language="javascript" src="util.js"/>
</target>

The problem is I want to be able to manipulate some standard properties
(using getProperty(), setProperty()) but the only way I know how to do this
is to know the project name and do projectName.getProperty().  What I want
to know is how to reference the current project object without knowing its
name?  If it's not currently possible this really needs to be fixed.  There
should a complete DOM defined similar to what is available to javascript in
a web browser where the scripts can access all objects etc...

Regards,
Corey

 | Corey Puffalt               | Kelman Archives Division   |
 | Jr. Software Engineer       | Kelman Technologies Inc.   |
 | Office: 303                 | 600, 540 - 5th Ave. SW     |
 | Phone: (403) 294-5255 x253  | Calgary, AB, Canada        |
 | Email: corey@kelman.com     | T2P 0M2                    |