ant-user mailing list archives

From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.org>
Subject Re: creating empty jars ...
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 02:24:03 GMT
This is nuts, ant is not executing this jar file. I've got both jars being
created in a target and it only builds one jar, and not the other no matter
what order their placed in. I've been using ant for over a year now, but it
will not build this one simple jar. The files are there, the dirs are there
... !

Any known issues I'm not aware of here?

 <target name="dist" depends="compile">
      <copy file="./conf/web.xml" tofile="${web-inf}/web.xml" />

      <!-- IT WILL NOT BUILD THIS JAR-->
      <jar jarfile="web/jars/images.jar"
         basedir="web"
         includes="images/**"