ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ori Burstein" <oburs...@cisco.com>
Subject Jonas EJB Application Servers tasks.
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:39:16 GMT
Hi,
We are about to use the Jonas as our application server.
I noticed that there are ANT built in tasks for Weblogic, and I would really like to know
if anyone tried to implement such tasks for the Jonas.
Or if the anyone got any idea on what is the best way to deal with other Application servers
except from the Weblogic ?

Thanks

Ori

"THEORY is when you know something but it doesn't work.
 PRACTICE is when something works but you don't know why.

 Usually we combine theory and practice:
 Nothing works and we don't know why!!!"