ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: <ejbjar> + other classes + WLS60
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 11:55:19 GMT
One,

From: "One Way" <oneway_111@yahoo.com>

> 1) Is there a way to include other/helper/utility classes into the JAR?
> 2) Any news on WLS60 support in ant?
>
> Thanks in advance

In Ant 1.3, ejbjar includes a <support> element allowing you to define a
fileset of files to be included in ALL jars produced by that instance of
ejbjars.

WL6 is supported but I would like to get some feedback from people on how
well it works for them. Therefore, please grab the beta, give it a test
drive and let us know of any problems.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3-b1/

I'm currently catching up on the documentation so the above is not
documented in the documentation accompanying Beta 1. I hope to resolve that
in Beta 2.

Conor