ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: <javac> compiles files with no changes
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 19:35:02 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "One Way" <oneway_111@yahoo.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2001 4:01 PM
Subject: <javac> compiles files with no changes

> Hi,
>
> For some reason, <javac> task appears to recompile a set of files twice
> even though no changes were made to the source files.

Is this:

> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: junit.framework.TestCase
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.oroinc.net.ftp.FTPClient
> Compiling 3 source files to D:devcmsuildejb

really the output you get from ant, or did it get "broken" while
transferring it to the list? At first I don't know why there is a a
ClassNotFoundException (do you have junit and/or ftp-tasks in your
buildfile)? And second the path seems to be totally wrong. All backslashes
removed and it seems \b was interpreted as an escape-code.

More questions:

1. What version of Ant are you using?
2. On which OS?
3. What command-interpreter are you using?
4. 'cmscontroller' is *not* part of the java-package? (It shouldn't)

Nico