ant-user mailing list archives

From "Igor Zavialov" <ig...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: ejbc problem (repost)
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2001 22:20:05 GMT
weblogic.ejbc will give this message if you have Remote and/or Home interfaces somewhere in
the classpath besides the ejbjar itself. I suggest you change the classpath submitted to <ejbjar>
task so it would not include
directory that contains copies of EJBs Home and Remote interfaces (in your case it may be
P:\CVS\wfs\pkg\classes\idgenerator)

--
Igor Zavialov, izavialov@yahoo.com
Consulting Services available