ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: creating empty jars ...
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:20:33 GMT

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G.L. Grobe
  To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 12:52 AM
  Subject: creating empty jars ...

  Recently I received a response of the following:

  <jar jarfile="web(jars/images.jar" basedir="${images}" includes="*"/>

  which I don't understand the parenthesis after web in jarfile, and as I've already tried
the includes as shown above, this still does not work for my problem explained below.

Sorry about this, that was just a typo. The parenthesis and the slash are located on shift-7
and shift-8 on german keyboards, so you may not have guessed someone would make such an error
on a keyboard with us-layout :-)

This should have been a slash.

Nico