ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dave Knox" <dk...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Ant not using the correct compiler
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:31:24 GMT
Conor,
Thanks for responding. Yes there is one instance of java.exe in
winnt\system32. But the location of the java binaries comes first in my path
before winnt\system32. My JAVA_HOME is pointing to JDK1.3, the variable is
used to set my path. The version of Java that is detected isJDK1.2 in its
installed directory, versus the winnt\system32 directory. Using
java -version at the command line yields JDK1.3.

--dk