ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: ClearCase built in tasks
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2001 09:52:37 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ori Burstein" <oburstei@cisco.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2001 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: ClearCase built in tasks

> Stefan and Frank, Thanks for the answers.
> Do you know when is the Ant 1.3 should be released ?

If all goes well:

--- cut ---
The timeline* of the release would be:

5th February:
I will build a release candidate: 1.3rc1. I propose two weeks of testing,
during which minor bug fixes could be applied. There may be additional
release candidates built in this period. There will be a CVS freeze
(voluntary) for this time.

19th February:
I will call for a formal vote to accept the latest release candidate code
as the Ant 1.3 codebase.

21st February
Presuming it goes ahead, I will tag and build Ant 1.3. The optional.jar
file will be put together over the following week.

Nico