ant-user mailing list archives

From "Royston McNeill" <roys...@pressroom.com>
Subject RE: JUnit example request
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 23:48:49 GMT
Do you have a copy of optional.jar in your \ant\lib directory?

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer A Marks [mailto:smarks@digisolutions.com]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 6:47 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org; royston@pressroom.com
Subject: Re: JUnit example request

Sorry to be punishing your quick reply with another question, but
could you explain what this means to me:

build.xml:221: Could not create task of type: junit because I can't find it
in the list of task class definitions.  Common solutions are: 1 execute
bin/bootstrap. 2 use taskdef to declare your task. 3 add the task to
defaults.properties.

Thanks, Spencer