ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: getting 1.3 beta
Date Sun, 18 Feb 2001 10:25:26 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "G.L. Grobe" <gary@grobe.org>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 10:19 AM
Subject: getting 1.3 beta

> I heard the 1.3 beta was out, if so ... where can I grab it? I've got an
> issue and I'd like to see if it's reproducable.
>
> (If it's the CVS tree, what's the co module name).

The Announcement:

--- cut ---
Ant 1.3, Beta 2 is now available for download and test.

You can download the various components from here
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.3-b2/

The major changes from the first beta are the reorganization and updating
of the documentation and a number of bug fixes. This build is the release
candidate for Ant 1.3, so please give it a good workout. If you do find
issues, please report them at http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla.

Thanks
Conor

In CVS the module is jakarta-ant, you need to get ANT_13_BRANCH to get
nothing but 1.3.

Nico