ant-user mailing list archives

From Jon Schewe <jpsch...@mtu.net>
Subject spaces break the jikes compiler
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 21:07:21 GMT
If the file being compiled with ant using the jikes compiler is in a directory
with a space in the name jike dies because it cannot find the file.  I'm
guessing this is because someone didn't quote the filename when doing hte
system call?
--
Jon Schewe | http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe | jpschewe@mtu.net