ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ritendra Sinha" <ritendra.si...@db.com>
Subject exclude in javac?
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:17:44 GMT

Hi,

In my following ant target (javac) I find that the three files that I ask to be excluded from
the build process are also built.

I assume this is not the expected behaviour. Has anyone found a way around this problem or
am I doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help in advance.

<target name="compile_client" depends="buildejb">
     <delete dir="{build}" />
      <mkdir dir="${build}" />
      <javac destdir="${build}"
     classpath="${myclasspath}">
     <src path="${operation_src}" />
          <exclude name="ejb/ClientController.java" />
          <exclude name="ejb/ClientControllerHome.java" />
          <exclude name="ejb/ClientControllerBean.java" />
     </javac>  </target>

regards,
Ritendra

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.